TheLegendOf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend is what you make it to be, make your legend yours... make your legend legendary. It's not if you think you are a legend, it's if others KNOW you are. :)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not The Same

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingNikon
ZeroHonor
KingNikon

Number of posts : 170
Where in this big world are ya? : Transylvania
LadySilver : admin... Razz
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Not The Same Empty
PostSubject: Not The Same   Not The Same EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:44 am

IDK why i have the fealing .... but the guild is not the same anymore .... ppl just dont logg on so often ... many went inactive ... i might as well kick some ppl who dont play anymore at least we will have a guild with more actives and high lvl ... and ppl who talk much and have funn ....

I remember the good old days when we were like 22 in guild ...
Lgnd , Lady , Ava , Tox , Maur , Guy , Steena , Me , ban , Ai , Grind , 7 , .... ( im sorry if i didnt writte the name of some OLD mates ... )

These were the funn days when we were playing HardCore , haveing funn , we were noobs ... and poopie doo doo :-)))

I want these days back !!!

And From the House0fSIN my first guild where i met lgnd ... and lady .. there was Clucker (joe) and Geodome2 (gerore) and hes steppsun and Al and many more ... These were the good days ....
Back to top Go down
LadySilver
all things silver
LadySilver

Number of posts : 205
Where in this big world are ya? : trying to catch the butterflies....
What the heck makes you laugh or even smile? : funny shit makes me laugh, watching lgnd when he's tipsy really makes me laugh lol
LadySilver : admin... Razz
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Not The Same Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not The Same   Not The Same EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:06 pm

lol I logged onto my noob today and she was booted Razz I was like huh???

she's active king, no need to boot her lol
I'm playing more now... so at leaste I'm back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lgndis1.forumotion.com

Not The Same
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheLegendOf :: Guides for succcess....-
Jump to: