TheLegendOf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend is what you make it to be, make your legend yours... make your legend legendary. It's not if you think you are a legend, it's if others KNOW you are. :)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayar
NeverSayNever

Number of posts : 11
LadySilver : admin... Razz
Registration date : 2008-05-27

IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT   IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:23 pm

whats this ?!! this is madness
lgnd and ladysilver quit cuz ban and Miss dont wanna get back to the guild
that isnt a reason guys u both started this guild and since u left choas went all over
the place
Get back to the game and no body quit
Miss <3 Ava
i <3 all as friends and
Miss plz i know u dont like me , start to like me plz
things will be so awesome and iam sry for all the troubles i made
btw Miss i got my own boy friend and he is joining the game in 2weeks
so iam not trying to steal ava or anything
i kknow how u feel
Since i joined the guild , Trouble started to happen iam that source of trouble and all this quiting

Reason for ban and Miss leaving the guild form the start :
i bountied myself to test my power at lvl 55 and Ban and Miss got out of the guild to have a cool pvp
so the reason is me

Ava and Miss r breaking :
Cuz i went over the edge with ava and made Miss get angry and thinks iam trying to steal him

lgnd and lady quiting :
cuz Ban and Miss dont wanna get back to the guild , that was all started whn?!! whn i pvped ban and made problems with Miss

So clearly it is all my fault
PLZ ALL GET BACK TO THE GAME AND LETS HAVE FUN AND FORGET EVRYTHING BAD PLZZZ
Back to top Go down
KingNikon
ZeroHonor
KingNikon

Number of posts : 170
Where in this big world are ya? : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT   IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:38 pm

Mayar LOL HOLD UR HORSES !!!

Ur Complitly WRONG !

Ban and Ai did quit cuz they thought that the guild is all abbout pvp now . But they are back ...

Lgnd and Lady have some RL ( Real Life ) problems what they have to solv and when they are redy to play the game , they will be back .

Its a little hard to play a game , work , and be with the family .

I know i was working 4 mounths and i only coud logg on and say Hi to the ppl ...

And when lady and lgnd come back we will make a party i got fireworks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadySilver
all things silver
LadySilver

Number of posts : 205
Where in this big world are ya? : trying to catch the butterflies....
What the heck makes you laugh or even smile? : funny shit makes me laugh, watching lgnd when he's tipsy really makes me laugh lol
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT   IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:07 am

King's right.. real life calls, that doesn't mean we love you all in the guild any less....

we'll be back, we just gotta deal with life and all the things that go with it. Smile

no one is at fault for us not being there, and noone is to blame. We havn't quit, just gotta take a break for a SHORT time, get all our "ducks in a row".
<3 to all, Lady
Back to top Go down
https://lgndis1.forumotion.com
AiAhh
AVA torturer
AiAhh

Number of posts : 85
Where in this big world are ya? : House street county district city state country continent earth galaxy
What the heck makes you laugh or even smile? : RawR
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT   IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:32 pm

You of all people,CANNOT possibly know how I feel so DONT assume that u do.& If u knew that was over the edge,why f***king say it huh,especially behind my back Yea I know how cool the 5D is but still.
YES,I CAN take a dam joke FYI,but dont EXPECT that that does mean u can go TOO FAR
Yeah i know you said sorry && since u knew I was upset,why make Ava go after you to D9 huh?tell me THAT.[yea I noe he hasnt seen ya in a while but thats not what im saying]& if u got ur own boyfriend,why not spend time with him hmm???!

((I'm sry to all the ppl who have to hear me b**** about this.Goumene >,<))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss u lady Sad Its no fun w/o u Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad </3 </3 </3
lgnd...i miss throwing ribs at u Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ><!!come back SOON pls!!Dx[i]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kayani24
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT   IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNONCMENT
Page 1 of 1