TheLegendOf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend is what you make it to be, make your legend yours... make your legend legendary. It's not if you think you are a legend, it's if others KNOW you are. :)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

best way to get confusion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Al aka lBehaviorOfSINl

Number of posts : 1
LadySilver : admin... Razz
Registration date : 2008-06-20

best way to get confusion Empty
PostSubject: best way to get confusion   best way to get confusion EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:32 am

hey guys i been wondering whats the best way to get confusion def what iwas thinking is get hax sc armor with confusion in it... but i have hax a4 a3 ft jewelry with confusion in it but i have +6 sc armor with hax 8% sd 5% def and a lot of confusion and para def and posion def what u guys think? whats u opinion on getting confusion def o and btw i have ht mask now so all i need is 3 confusion def
Back to top Go down
KingNikon
ZeroHonor
KingNikon

Number of posts : 170
Where in this big world are ya? : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: best way to get confusion   best way to get confusion EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:33 am

WTB my +6 SC helm it has 4 conf def :-)
Back to top Go down
Maur
Awesome

Number of posts : 51
Where in this big world are ya? : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: best way to get confusion   best way to get confusion EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:46 am

you will probably only need 20 conf defense minimum for fighting in Silent. You could get a Holy Dragon Earring, or have small amounts of conf def thats already been added to sc, and then combined you'll be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best way to get confusion   best way to get confusion Empty

Back to top Go down

best way to get confusion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheLegendOf :: TheLegendOf Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: