TheLegendOf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend is what you make it to be, make your legend yours... make your legend legendary. It's not if you think you are a legend, it's if others KNOW you are. :)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STRENGHTNING EVENT !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lgnd
lgnd

Number of posts : 103
Where in this big world are ya? : the bar of legend of
LadySilver : admin... Razz
Registration date : 2008-01-09

STRENGHTNING EVENT !!! Empty
PostSubject: STRENGHTNING EVENT !!!   STRENGHTNING EVENT !!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:13 pm

ohhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn strengthening event YES!!!!

this is a way for you all to help me get my +7 has to be a rod or spear (that *I* can equip)

my Str is 86 (can't equipt anything higher in STR) and I'm a rod/spear user..... go for it!! lol I'll give the first to get me a +7 a HEFTY amount lol (30 mil) maybe?
low lvl rod or spear is good, and no stats are important.... you can use any gems at all
DO NOT BUY ONE cause I can't cover the price of the bought +7.. you gotta + it yourself and this will be a long running event... first one to +7 gets 30 mil

good idea??

***Lady***

OLD POST
ok i got one lol il have 1 comp with money at bounty manager and on lgnd il stand with no gear repeatedly geting rebountyed in our secret spot till all the winning are gone every one whck me with th unequip stick till im dead ( kight have to be on bombaclot )
and you win as many 250 k as you kill

ladys idea is i biunty my self hit where i am yoyu come find and kill for tht money i rebounty go hide you kill me for that money till the bounty money / pot is gone

both of these i think will make everyone get some cash be fun and stick a night of everyone standing around pvping and omok after and having fun like last time lol

EDITED BY ***NIKON***
Back to top Go down
KingNikon
ZeroHonor
KingNikon

Number of posts : 170
Where in this big world are ya? : Transylvania
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: STRENGHTNING EVENT !!!   STRENGHTNING EVENT !!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:18 pm

hmmm

strenghtning event ?

who ever gets a lvl 2 wep the most + winns !? this in 7 days .
Back to top Go down
AiAhh
AVA torturer
AiAhh

Number of posts : 85
Where in this big world are ya? : House street county district city state country continent earth galaxy
What the heck makes you laugh or even smile? : RawR
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: STRENGHTNING EVENT !!!   STRENGHTNING EVENT !!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:19 pm

KingNikon wrote:
hmmm

strenghtning event ?

who ever gets a lvl 2 wep the most + winns !? this in 7 days .

any certain stats?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kayani24
KingNikon
ZeroHonor
KingNikon

PostSubject: Re: STRENGHTNING EVENT !!!   STRENGHTNING EVENT !!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:22 pm

well i though that different stats , i meen to dont have the same stats next to eachouther .

like DaHkDaHk ( ACCEPTED )
But DaDaHkDa ( NOT Accepted )

and it cant be a drop !

this is only an ideea
Back to top Go down
LadySilver
all things silver
LadySilver

Number of posts : 205
Where in this big world are ya? : trying to catch the butterflies....
What the heck makes you laugh or even smile? : funny shit makes me laugh, watching lgnd when he's tipsy really makes me laugh lol
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: STRENGHTNING EVENT !!!   STRENGHTNING EVENT !!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:38 pm

ohhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn strengthening event YES!!!!

this is a way for you all to help me get my +7 has to be a rod or spear (that *I* can equip)

my Str is 86 (can't equipt anything higher in STR) and I'm a rod/spear user..... go for it!! lol I'll give the first to get me a +7 a HEFTY amount lol (30 mil) maybe?
low lvl rod or spear is good, and no stats are important.... you can use any gems at all
DO NOT BUY ONE cause I can't cover the price of the bought +7.. you gotta + it yourself and this will be a long running event... first one to +7 gets 30 mil Very Happy

good idea??
Back to top Go down
https://lgndis1.forumotion.com
KingNikon
ZeroHonor
KingNikon

PostSubject: Re: STRENGHTNING EVENT !!!   STRENGHTNING EVENT !!! EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:28 pm

deal ;-)
Back to top Go down
KingNikon
ZeroHonor
KingNikon

PostSubject: Re: STRENGHTNING EVENT !!!   STRENGHTNING EVENT !!! EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:42 pm

this event is still on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STRENGHTNING EVENT !!!   STRENGHTNING EVENT !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

STRENGHTNING EVENT !!!
Page 1 of 1